Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinterst Recipes

Last week and this weekend I made a few recipes from my pins on Pinterest. First I made Pumpkin Cake....better than cake. It was a smash hit! (Sorry, no photo) Then I made, Pumpkin Fudge, another hit!

This fudge was super simple! I left out the Nutella, but it's swirled with marshmallow fluff and like I said it was a huge hit. It's simply made with Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses!

Lastly I made Lasagna Soup which I absolutely fell in love with! It's the perfect fall/winter soup. It was easy as well and I did make some substitutes but nothing major. You can find all of these under my Pinterest Boards. Click any of these...(cake), (fudge), (lasagna soup).
I promise you, you won't go wrong with any of these! I should have taken pictures but I'll be making them again soon so I'll be sure to add pictures then and do another food update!

That's the 1st time I tried to add links so I hope they work for you :-)

1 comment: