Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Fun

The weather around these parts has been amazing. Not too terribly hot during the day and then the evenings are perfect and at night it cools down so much. We haven't had our AC on in days. I hope it stays this way for a bit! Last night Rick cooked our steaks on the grill and Brayden and I played with his trucks outside. I gathered some rocks we had (decorative ones) in his sand pail and spread them out over our little table on the back deck. He thought that was great. I made roads within the rocks for him to drive his trucks through and he had his little dump trucks and digger helping move the rocks. It was too cute!! We did that until dinner was ready...then we ate. Brayden had chicken which he scarfed down along with some bread and corn. Then we went upstairs for our bath where while in the bath he proceeded to tell me "ni-night bed" he doesn't normally ever say that. Sure enough after we got our bath and our jammies on he was laying in his bed ready for his bedtime story. I mean I guess it was already 7:45pm. I usually have to tell him when bedtime is. He'd play until he could play no more.


I sat down this morning and made my list of everything up and coming I would like to do this fall. I am hoping to gather all my Halloween decorations this weekend and start that. The Dixie Classic Fair is at the end of the month. Then there is a Fall Festival in Asheboro I would like to take my mom to, that's the 1st weekend in October. Then our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch too at Kersey Vally. I got B's costume as well, so I am looking forward to Trick or Treating this year too! We are going to walk my parents neighborhood while they hand out candy. You'll never guess what we are this year.....ELMO!  

Our dear friends Debbie and Duane will be in from Tennessee on Oct 20th for a visit, they'll get to see Brayden, it's been since Sept or Oct 2010 I believe since they last seen him :-),

I am SO ready for all my fall baking. Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!!! I enjoy the Holidays!! Nothing better than Family and Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment