Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Down and out

Hello World!! I hate when my house gets ill. This Flu bug was going around daycare and it hit the Rye house HARD!! First was Brayden, then was Mommy and as I type now Daddy. I honestly felt like death. Not that I really know what that feels like but if I had to imagine a form of?!? LOL I am glad to report Brayden and myself seem to be doing so much better. Just thinking of Rick being ill makes my tummy hurt. Still a small appetite which I don't mind at all. Hopefully this can jump start some weight loss for me!! Last week I lacked all motivation, I believe because I hadn't felt well for days leading up to my big day where it knocked me out. I felt like a truck hit me!!! Saturday I couldn't move!! I managed to soak in a HOT bath and that seemed to help my bones and muscles. Other than that - I was down and out!
Which is horrible for my house because I managed to clean nothing!! I hate that, nonetheless our master bath is being renovated. which makes me feel like my house is a wreck even more!! The bathroom didn't need it but a dear friend of ours gave us some awesome tile and so my dad is laying new floor for us and he painted it as well. I LOVE the new color. Our bedroom is next and I am so excited for the finished product. Progress photos to come at a later date.We recently had Brayden's 2 Year Portraits done and I am in love with them. I look at the photos in such awe, can't believe it's my child! He's is SO photogenic its crazy! You can only imagine what Daddy and I were doing to get some of those faces! I have so much to do before Friday and so little time. I need to hire a maid to clean my house, and help finish my laundry, I am desperate!! Considering I have to work until 7pm tonight and possibly Thursday! I need a haircut and my brows waxed too! Grr - on a rant here. Okay well I have attached a few photos of little's 2 Years. Love to all!








He's growing too fast for me and I am ready for another baby in the house, MAYBE??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new pics of Brayden! Shawna always does such awesome work. :) So glad you guys are feeling better (minus the hubby, hope it passes quickly for him!) - I hate that when we all get sick. Don't be overwhelmed trying to catch up on everything, it will all wait for you, haha. :)

    Can't wait to see the house upgrades!

    ReplyDelete