Saturday, August 11, 2012

Brayden turns 2 & Nashville

As you all know Brayden turned 2 on July 31st. I have pictures of his birthday party, I'll post this weekend. Rick and I also got back from our trip to Nashville, TN. It's rough leaving on a Friday on the go all day Saturday and then leaving 1st thing Sunday morning. It's an 8 hour drive from Nashville to High Point, NC. We left Brayden with my parents for the weekend and I'm sure they had a blast but wore them out too! I can only imagine how Rick felt because he drove the whole time played 3 hockey games (Goalie) as I ran him in between games. Downtown Nashville it a party scene like no  other. It's nothing like VEGAS! It's crazier I think. It's crowded, bars are packed full, the music artist trying to make names for themselves putting a bucket in your face for money.I will say it's not a place to live. I believe most people that live there would have to be drunk 24/7. No joke!

From our hotel Antique Archeology  (American Pickers - History Channel) it not far from our hotel so I was hoping to see Mike, Frank or Danielle! I love Mike but Danielle is my kinda gal. We didn't see any celebrities but I got to see items they picked that were displayed in their store and recognized many items. I picked up a shirt for myself and a shirt for my dad. He loves  pickers!!


I love all our friends we have acquired from going to this tournament. They are great!! On our way home from Nashville we stopped in Knoxville to visit family friends of our I've known since I may have been in diapers as far as I can remember. Okay so onto Brayden turning 2. So when they turn 2 they are moved up to the 2's room at his school. It goes Infant 1, Infant 2 and Toddlers and Two's. That's all I know so far. Brayden is missing his friends from his Tod's class but they will be moving up soon so no worries. He talks about them all the time. Jack, Parker's and Jackson. His buddies! Plus he has a girl that he really admires and speaks of often, even if he sees a little girl around her age he thinks it's her. He asks for her all the time. Addyson. The teacher mentioned they were eating cereal for breakfast one morning and B would take a bite when she would and as soon as she finished at the table he got up and followed her. He stands outside on his play area and yells over the fence to his Tod class and yells for Jack and they run along the fence with one another. I find all this so adorable. They are just babies and making new discoveries in this would. It's amazing. A teacher of his nabbed some good shots and sent them to me. I love them!! Here are a few others - randoms.








My next post - Potty training?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment