Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tid Bits

I can't believe how much more Brayden is talking it just amazes me everyday. We all get home in the evenings after work and he always has something new to say! Plus, I can't get over how smart he is! My mom told him that a door was locked the other day and he told her "keys" ...how the heck did he know that?!?
We recently went to a birthday party at this cool little water park, but it was only of sprinklers and things like that. So, he was all changed and ready to go and he just kept clinging to me, I was sitting on the wall beside the sprinklers and daddy just happened to be sitting on the wall across from me. (a good distance away) well Brayden started to get a bit brave and would run back and fourth between the 2 of us. Only thing, he wasn't getting wet at all, he was avoiding all the water! He was having fun though!! lol. Well the more he ran the braver he got and eventually he ended up in the water and he loved it!!
We also got him a water table last weekend and that has been a huge hit with him too! We were outside Sunday morning at 9am playing with his new table. We let daddy sleep in for Father's Day and so we played. It was hot enough at 9am so I didn't mind playing in water either!









This weekend Rick is in a Hockey Tournament in Charlotte and so Saturday we will be spending it with my parents. I am going to work on some party planning for Brayden's birthday and then I was thinking of going to Lazy 5 Ranch with my parents and Brayden since daddy wont be home. Then Sunday I get to go to Charlotte with Rick and after his hockey game it's Kenny Chesney time!!! Yay!!! I am super excited!

Have a great weekend all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment