Monday, June 4, 2012

Firsts

I have so much to blog about!! Instead of trying to put it all in one I'll break things out over the next few days.

On Saturday May 26th my husband and I took Brayden and Grammy to see Sesame Street Live at the Coliseum. Overall it went very well. Brayden had a few moments where he was fussy. Pretty much that was before the show started and his attention span was very short. Once the show started he didn't do too bad. Plus I ended up paying $3.00 for a small bag of M&M's to keep him a little occupied. He would clap after one bit and before the next one. He loved the singing and dancing too. They also did a bit were the audience had to clap your hands and stomp your feet. Brayden did that all on his own when they said it, I had no clue he knew how to do that like that!!! Especially the stomping of the feet. He's a regular hand clapper anyways!! Here are some photos from there.





I also did make Brayden his homemade play-doh. I made several colors and I actually have a few more colors to go. He LOVES it though!! It was super easy and lasts a really long time too!!





Brayden got to try corn on the cob and cotton candy for the 1st time. He's a very picky little boy (not sure where he got that from) :-) but once we were able to get the cotton candy in his mouth he begged for more! He kept saying peeze, peeze. Too cute!







I love all the new experiences with my little family every single day. It's amazing to watch my little man grow, learn and explore!!

2 comments:

  1. These are the best of times! I love reading about the fun stuff you guys do together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Anna! I love reading about all the stuff you guys do too!! It makes me smile so much :-)

    ReplyDelete