Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Medium

I made mention that 6 months after my brother passed we went to see a medium. I am/was a BIG skeptic. I always thought, they can grasp at many things and really feed you anything they may think you want to hear. This lady we went to, she is a well known medium in Pittsburgh and to sum our visit up, it was AMAZING!

She was about an hour from where we lived at the time so I rode with my parents. Sitting in the back seat my mom was loaded with the directions riding shotgun (haha, many don't know this but she lacks any direction sense and even though she had them printed in front of her my dad still told her to hand those over to me so we get there on time and not get lost!!) So as we have our hour ride we talk about many things but there are 2 things that really stand out for me. I first make the comment that I will have to be told something that no one would know about other than myself and my brother or that I know is not possible for her to know, then I could possibly believe. The other thing was as we talked about the directions, we laughed and were picking on my mom and saying how she gets lost when she pulls out her driveway. Any travels we did together we as a family always picked on her. Really it's just too cute that she is so easily lost. We walk into our appointment, it was really weird, I couldn't believe we were actually doing this! Yet exciting too! The uncertainty of what we may hear or who exactly may come through was exciting too.

We say a prayer and then she begins. She records the whole session for us and really starts off with different things here and there, some pertains to my brother and some of it doesn't. I'm not going to discuss the whole session. I will tell you my key points that were profound for me. She touches base on how my brother is laughing and thought it was funny that we were picking on mom in the car on the way over. She almost repeated the whole conversation! I from that moment began to believe. A lot of the talking really focused towards my parents. She hit a lot of key points and people we knew and etc. A friend of the family, their son passed a few months before my brother in the line of duty. He was a firefighter. I grew up with him and new his family really well. My brother mentioned that he was with him. It gave me chills!! How would Carol know that?? It's not possible. I picked special music out to play at my brothers viewing and funeral. He thanked me and said I did good that the music suited him. HOW would she know that?? She also touched on his personality and she really nailed him there too!! So, for me I am a believer. I know that's not much to go on but really it's enough for me.

Have any of you done anything like this? Tell me your story, I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment