Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and more Pumpkins!

I LOVE Pumpkins!!! This past weekend we had our family friends in for a visit on Saturday. Sunday was a lay low kinda day. We ended up taking a ride to a side of the road pumpkin patch so that daddy and I could pick out our pumpkins. Brayden had already gotten his from Kersey Valley Maise Adventure but we still needed ours. So one night this week we will sit down together and carve them. Other than that on Sunday we didn't do too much. I did some baking. Saturday morning I made my lovely Pumpkin Rolls and Sunday I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They were delish!! I also go all the ingredients to make my Lasagna Soup again!! I enjoyed not doing much this weekend. I am thinking this coming weekend will be the same as well. Family friends visiting Friday night and laying low Saturday and Sunday. My house is nice and clean. Most I'll have to do is laundry and maybe run the vacuum again. Enjoy the pictures of Brayden at the patch! Scrapbook too!!! Have books I need to finish!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment