Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Baking

I LOVE to bake for Christmas!!! So I am going over my list of cookies and etc. that I will be making this year. Here it goes:

Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter
Almond Spritz
Sugar Cookie Cutouts
Oatmeal Raisin
Snickerdoodle
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip
Pecan Tarts
Thumbprints
Nut Rolls
Chocolate Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge
Glazed Pecans
Drop Sugar Cookies
 
I can't wait to get started! I usually decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving but I will not be in town. We are meeting Rick's parents for our Christmas visit since they live in Canada and neither of us get to travel all that often. So, I'll have to decorate the weekend after :-( OR...maybe if I can get the family motivated a few week nights we can do a little each time :-)
 
LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment