Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Currently

Currently...

Loving: Listening to my little Brayden talking, it seems to be more and more each day and it's so amazing to me. It puts a huge smile on my face.

Reading: At the current time, nothing. I am trying to get myself into the mood of what I want to read next. If you have any good reads you want to share please do!!

Watching: Weeds, Big Brother, Dead Files, American Pickers - we record everything and watch when we can :-)

Anticipating: Brayden's 2nd birthday party July 28th and his actual birthday July 31st! Our Nashville trip and our Canada trip both in August!

Listening to: No Shoes Radio - Love Kenny Chesney :-)

Planning: Halloween costume and Christmas gifts, lol.

Working on: Trying to finish my parents photo album of Brayden's 1st year (it was their Christmas gift for 2011) I'd like to have it done soon!!

Wishing: Good health and happiness for my family, The best life for Brayden that I can provide, for one more day with my brother so he'd know how much I loved him before his passing and maybe for him to tell me how or why from his perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment