Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paranormal

Do you believe in Ghosts?? Do you believe in the afterlife?? Well, here is a bit of my experiences with this topic. First, when I was just 5 years old I seen my Grandfather. My moms dad. Mind you I am 5 and I don't know much about these such topics. My mother was up crying on night after his passing and I walked in her room and relayed the message I was given by my pap. He told me to tell her that he was okay now and that he was no longer suffering. That she could stop crying for him, it was all okay. Then, when I was a junior in high school my gram passed away, my moms mom. She was living with my aunt and uncle who lived next door to us because my aunt was a nurse so she had helped take care of her. My cousin at the time was 5, he told his father that he saw grandma hoo hoo and that she was with pap pap and that she was all better now. Crazy?!? I know!! They say children are the most purest of minds, not hindered by any real beliefs or disbelief's yet and that's why the communication is possible.
Now, From when I was 8 until a few years after I graduated high school I grew up in our family house on oakwood ave in Washington, pa. This house was full of creepy things. I actually sat on the phone last night with my lifelong best friend Ramia, who's been through it all with me and told stories and jarred our memories of some of our encounters there. We've heard footsteps coming up the basement stairs and walking to my bedroom door. My mom has heard those same footsteps walking up the stairs and through our kitchen and dining room and stopping at her bedroom door. She would talk as if it was my brother telling him to go back to bed and when she looked no one was there and when she checked on my brother he was fast asleep!! Ray and I have experienced someone talking to us, twice!! It sounded very gargled but it was surely talking. Other things in this house have happened to and honestly I think it may be too much to document in one post. So I'll sum it up with the above. Ever since I left this house my experiences were very far and few between.
Next, I take you to my parents house after this on Lacock St. in WashPA. After my brother has passed weird things happened. The DVR would record on it's own. Movies like, Grandma's Boy and an off the wall tv show but when you read the details of the show the name "Jessica" was in it. Lights would come on and the doorbell would ring for no reason. I had a song that I played at his viewing called Reason by Hoobastank. Well, most likely everytime I got in my car that song would come on the radio. I sit at my house now in NC and think sometimes I'd like a sign my brother is there but I feel like I'd be too scared or freaked out. I've heard the longer its been since their passing the better than can communicate or do things like move objects and such.
What do you think? We all are entitled to our own opinions, let's hear some!

My next post is sort of a continuance of this one - only I will be telling my story of our visit to a Medium 6 months after my brothers death.

1 comment:

  1. i know we've talked about this before but i don't know if i've ever told you i have had some similar things happen to me, from my papa (who was my best friend & i spent a lot of time with growing up). i was young-ish (junior high) when he passed but i remember clearly standing in front of his casket crying my eyes out and looking into his eye as he winked at me. i remember it like it ewas yesterday. i felt it was his way of letting me know he was in a better place and in God's hands. and throughout the years i've had some other things happen too. i for sure believe. and i know there can be evil spirits but mostly i think the spirits we come across our those of our family just wanting to let us know they are ok and it's ok to move on with our lives.

    ReplyDelete